If you have diabetes or a health condition that keeps you from eating them, that's okay. But other than that, I think it is completely weird if someone doesn't eat dessert. If someone is always on a diet (I said always!). If someone prefers starters to desserts (yes, those people exist!). It's like on the "Jess and Julia" episode of New Girl (yes, this series is funny!): You get suspicious if someone doesn't like cupcakes. There, I said it.
People who don't like cupcakes probably think it's lame
- to paint your toe nails pink
- to have a notebook covered in flowers and birds
- to talk to puppies
- to love fresh flowers
- to drink champagne cocktails
- to wear anything with a bow
- to bake cookies
- to rescue earth worms that are stranded on the sidewalk
- to snuggle
- to take bubble baths
That being said, here's a link for all of you who can't get enough of cupcakes: The Cupcake Blog
Have a great week!